Epoxy Resins are an irritant to skin, eyes and mucous membranes.
Use in a well ventilated area.
Avoid eye contact. Wear protective eye-glasses.
Avoid breathing fumes. the use of an approved respirator is strongly recommended and essential for large projects and regular users.
Avoid skin contact. Wear rubber gloves and long sleeve shirts. Over time, skin contact can cause irritation. Do not clean resin off your skin with solvents. this will accelerate the penetration of the harmful substances through your skin. Use soap and water to clean skin.
Do not swallow.
Keep out of reach of children and animals.
The hardener (Part B) is corrosive and may cause severe eye damage and skin burns. It may also cause dermatitis from skin contact and exposure to fumes.
If sanding cured resin, wear a dust mask to prevent dust inhalation.
If mixing in large quantities, heat generation can rapidly accelerate and reach dangerous levels.
Uncontrolled exotherm may
cause the epoxy to foam, smoke, give off dangerous vapours, crack and
generate enough heat to melt its container and cause nearly items to catch
Never exceed the recommended
maximum thickness or volume of a resin system as this may lead to
overheating. Use resin before it starts to thicken and increase in
Store in a cool area. 23’C
is the best storage temperature.
In the event of eye contact,
wash eyes thoroughly under running water for 15 minutes and seek medical
In the event of skin contact, use soap and water. Seek medical attention if
skin irritation occurs.
If swallowed do not induce vomiting. Drink 1-2
glasses of water and seek immediate medical attention.
If fumes are inhaled or breathing difficulty is
experienced after or during use, move to a well ventilated area. Seek medical
attention if symptoms persist or develop further.