Medium Casting Epoxy Resin
Best used for casting in molds and river tables in layers between 5mm and 30mm thickness.
Sold in packs of 335ml which makes up both the Part A (Resin) and Part B (Hardener).
Discounts apply on double or triple packs.
- Casting thickness: 5mm - 30mm
- Clear, UV stabilised (slow to yeallow compared to non-stabilised resins)
- FDA approved for food contact up to 50'C
- Low viscosity (hight flow resin)
- This cured resin is suitable for temperatures up to 80'C
- Cured resin is hard when cured..
- Mixing Ration is 100 Resin : 33 Hardener by weight (This resin should not be measured by volume)
For health and safety please view the document here.
Guidelines and Data sheets will be sent with every purchase of Resin and can also be acquired by sending us an email.